Continous hiccups

My father is facing problem with continuous hiccups. We have consulted couple of doctors . they gave medicines. But it is not cured. From 2 weeks he is getting hicups due to this he is unable to sleep and he also have stomach pain. Please advise. Thank you
views-icons 60 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der antispasmodic and muscle relaxant should be used consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?