Contact dermatitis
Hi, I'm planning for my pregnancy.. But now I come up with the problem of contact dermatitis with the symptoms like itchy and crusty ear lobule... I'm little worried of taking OTC medications while I'm planning for pregnancy... What should I do now???

Hello there. It's really not recommend that you take any medicines on your own during this time. The right thing to do would be to consult a dermatologist for this problem and then let him decide on what to give you. Normally also its harmful to take any medicines over the counter and without a doctors prescription. Regards