I'm. 31yrs old completed 1yr of marriage, from 1yr I'm trying for baby still not happened should I consulte for that nd what kind of test I take?
views-icons 21 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...infertility is considered when you do not conceive even after 1 year of trying. Since you are telling it's been 1 year, now you need to consult a obstetrician for further evaluation. There could be many reasons for not conceiving, like hormonal imbalance due to pcos, fibromas, incompatible uterus, lack of ovulation, low sperm count, low motility of the sperms. So both you and your husband will have to visit the obstetrician together for further examination and tests.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?