Consult an obstetrician

I tested positive in a pregnency test 2 days back.What should I do next.Do I consult an obstetrician and gynecologist now or wait for few days till I complete 1 month.
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Consult an obstetrician

doctor profile image
Dr. Naaz Kazi
19 yrs. of exp | Thane | Homeopath
Since your urine pregnancy test is positive you are sure of pregnancy. So congratulations and best wishes for that. You need to visit the gynaecologist so that the required supplements for the baby can be started. So dont delay your visit.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?