Constipitation + head ach

Hi, I m software professional, from couple of months suffering with constipation and frequent head aches. Before 4 months I had a migraine pain. I am not able to work as before, can see myself not learning as before and solving issues. Getting tensed frequently. Please suggest what is the cause and remedy for it. I have good sleep.

Doctor Answers (2) on Constipitation + head ach

Dr. Raksha Nandagudi Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Find out what is the reason for your constipation. Untimely meals,fast food, stress can lead to constipation and thus headache. Water intake is very important. Take atleast 3 LTS of water daily. You can start taking a glass of Luke warm Jeera water early in the morning in empty stomach. Take out at least 30min for Exercise which is also very important for proper metabolism. Eat small meals with shorter gaps. Include green salads and fruits in your diet. Avoid Gobi, potato and brinjal for some days . take a glass of buttermilk after lunch and dinner.
Your constipation is one of the main reason for headache. Medicines Take hingvashtak churna and avipattikar churna tablets 1-1-1 each Take triphala tab at night. Possibly take all meds with warm water. If constipation still continues take proper treatment from Ayurveda consultant. Check your thyroid levels. Eat more fibre food and water intake 2.5-3 litres per day. Avoid spicy, oily & junk food, no smoking & drinking