Constipation problem
I'm facing problem of constipation.I'm not able to eat properly because regular 3-4 days after my stomach is been empty. Means I used toilets. I want to know what should I do?? Please help me out!!

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Take y lax tablet (BAKSON) - 2 tabs at night. Just chew it. And sulphur 30 in morning. Drink plenty of water. Eat light and healthy food. Eat fruits. Do pranayam regularly.
Dr. Nikita Bothra
General Physician 11 yrs exp Thane
Consume lots of water n salads.drink warm water in the morning n dahi in breakfast.have papaya.if these things dont work in few days.take isapgul at night with lots of water.