Constipation
Patient is recovering from ischemic stroke suffered in march 2021. Recently he had fever ,Paracetamol was administered for fever. No stool since 4 days. even after proper softovac dosage no bowel.movements are there. No stomach pains or cramps. Usually he had constipation issues.

Morning.......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore I am available for consultation if you wish to speak to me. Patient has Stoke and diabetes so likely to suffer from gastroparesis and slow Bowel any way. I need to seek few clarification before I can issue you further Px Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X