Constipation
Hi my name is mukesh mujhe constipation ki problem lambe waqt se hai or mere Anus se skin bhi bahar aajati hai. So could you help me out.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. You need start eating healthy. Eat food rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, raw fruits. If this doesn't help your constipation, you will need to take lactulose syrup. Also from your description it looks like you could have haemorrhoids. It will need clinical examination to diagnose it. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.