Constipation,Blood Stool
I was on medication for pneumonitis, L Cin 500 and Monticope. After taking medicine within a week blood Stool started and constipation too. L Cin is off but Monticope is on. Visited Gastroenterologist, he done Colonoscopy (Upper GI Endoscopy ) 3 months ago and said that it was Anal Fissure as all report is good. But the constipation is regular and blood Stool is occasional. Last week had upper abdominal pain. Visited a General Physicsian, he said it's due to Chronic Amoebiasis, Prescribed Tinilox MPS and other digestive syrup, medication is on. I'm still having blood Stool.

Hi..... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals..... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed.

Blood in stool after constipation