Constipation & heavy head
Every morning I do not have clear bowl movement which results into heaviness during work as well sleepiness. Not able to concentrate completely. My cold and cough it's appear every week even though I drink normal water. And gaining weight is an task which I think never overcome. Does not feel energised like I used B4.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello for constipation problem you need to add more roughage in diet like fruits and green leafy vegetables drink plenty of watet and go for walk or jog daily For cold and cough you need to take antibiotics If these problems are solved you will feel energetic consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.