CONSTANT NOSEBLEED FORM 10 DAYS
I AM HAVING CONSTANT RUNNY NOSE AND NOSEBLEED FROM LAST 10 DAYS. I AM HAVING RUNNING NOSE PROBLEM FROM 3 YEARS BUT NEVER GET BLOODY NOSE. PLEASE REPLY ME

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you have this issue from 3 days then what are you waiting for? Are you waiting for a dam to be built in your nose or something else? Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+134
Chat with a doctor
hello get your bp checked if more get it treated get blood for bt ct pt aptt done and then consult an ent surgeon and decide bye