Constant headaches

I keep having constant headaches all around the year. The headaches usually occur on the half side of my head or around the temple region. Earlier. I even use to vomit. My headaches seems to arise from exposure to sunlight, loud noise etc. I even keep having cold all around the year. Any solution?

Harisha N L

Maybe be migraine...detailed history and examination needed...Selection of laboratory and/or imaging studies to rule out conditions other than migraine headache is determined by the individual presentation (eg, erythrocyte sedimentation rate and C-reactive protein levels may be appropriate to exclude temporal/giant cell arteritis). Neuroimaging is not necessary in patients with a history of recurrent migraine headaches and a normal neurologic examination...Consult nearest neuro physician they will help you further Regards