Constant cold

I have constant problem of running nose or sneezing due to pollution around or bad weather. So can you suggest me permanent solution for this.

Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Thane

Natural home remedy using milk, turmeric powder and black pepper powder: 1. Take 1 glass of warm milk 2. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder 3. Add 1 tsp of black pepper powder 4. Mix well 5. Drink 2 times everyday Natural home remedy using carom seeds:  1. Crush 1 tbsp carom seeds 2. Put 1 tsp of this powder in a clean cloth 3. Tie the cloth in a bundle 4. Hold this bundle close to your nose and inhale
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Though its unfortunate but Yeah its reality, now a days start of monsoon may be trigger for some of such allergic cases, it simply shares that u n ur metabolism might clogged with toxic n non-toxic metabolites to be drained through Ayurveda Detox and Radsayan and Nasyam therapy is choice of management such cases, This will transform ur immune system and ready for new responses to the current stimulus.. Till u consult Replace ur dinner with just Pop Rice/Corn.. Reduce milk n milk products, salty n sour packed n caned products. u asked for permanent solution for ur issue.... ur enagagement in habit of Yoga/exercise/dances Balanced Diet .... and Routine by shading if any Drug abuse habits..... feel free to communicate hope it'll sooth u
Hello.... I understand your problem, I think you should know that the best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you but it will be temporary solution.... So consult a nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen....... Good luck...