Constant Bowel Movement

I am 28 years old. and I had my hemorrhoids crony surgery 3 days back. I am pain, antibiotic, medication and stool softener (milk of magnesia). I get this constant Bowel Movement and feel like in pressure to pass stool, but When I go to the toilet, I sit for 10-15 minutes and nothing comes out. I am passing stool once or twice in a day, but in small quantity and I keep feeling this pressure like my anus is going to blast with stool(literally that feeling).. But nothing comes out most of the times. I am also having a hard time passing urine. Its like passing urine is out of my control and it comes out when I have a successful stool pass:( Kindly help. My Dr. Says its normal but Its very painful experience and I am really scared as to how many days it will take to get back to normal. Please help. Thank You!

Doctor Answers (1) on Constant Bowel Movement

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there......, Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals..... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week.....Consult Physician they will do the needful.....