Consisting Mild pain
Hello sir. I came to you on 3rd December for the treatment of my urinal problem. Now I'm taking the medicine and following the advice you gave properly. I am trying to hold my urination as long as possible. But the pain under the lower abdomen on right side is still there. And sometimes holding the urination for longer time increases the discomfort of lower abdomen slightly. Please advise what to do in this case. Thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What was your query regarding? What medications were suggested? If you have to follow up, then you have the option of doing that to the same doctor in your previous question itself. And i do not understand why you are holding your urine back? Why dont you just go and empty your bladder when ever you feel like it? Im really confused. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.