cardiologist-icon
Congestion in neck
Hi, I am feeling congestion in my neck.. I am not able to have spicy, even if it doesn't have much of them. Getting a lot of burp, even if I haven't had anything.. feeling as if the not able to breathe properly.. What could be the probable reason and the solution..?

Hello.. Well seems like gastritis...I think you need to reduce your oily and spicy food..you need to have food on time..do not wait till hunger pangs.....maintain proper time. Divide your meal time to small proportions so that you dont over eat..secondly drink lots of water. ..atleast 8-10 glasses per day . thirdly.. You need to stroll for a min of 15 min after each meal...stress,tension,all these are also factors of acidity...avoid outside food,junk and oily food...better to have gone cooked food for few days thank you