Congestion in chest
Congestion in chest and noise while breathing,occured due to dust .had a fever few days back.back also pains due to due to breathing problem. Cough also causes the pain in throat and back

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. you might be having allergic rhinitis and asthma. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.