Congestion, breathlessnes

I am suffering from cough from several years and I am unable to breathe several times after waking up in the morning. It happens usually in the winter season or moderate one. I went for the consultation from 2 doctors and it didnt help. My family and me afraid from alopathic treatment so I am searchinf for some ayurvedic centre to cure my disease. Some doctors say that I am having allergy with cold but they do not have any permanent solution of this

Doctor Answers (1) on Congestion, breathlessnes

Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. you will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. if it's normal then you will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of allergy based on which treatemnt can be started. consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thank s.