At the origin of my tool firstly I got some itchiness /ringworm but it's not itches after some time it expands and now it will become a bit painfully when it touched. Chemist gave me a cream named NeoClobenate-GM but no response so should I consult to sexologist or skin expert for the same
107 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Poddar
Laparoscopic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Please consult a surgeon/ skin specialist. this may be an infection. please have yourself treated on time to avoid complications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.