Confused with reports
Hie In my recent ultra sound report says I have bilateral polycystic ovaries I even did my DHT test but the range is normal My periods are regular , and have normal weight But was recently diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid and has been put on 100mcg And as I have acne my endocrine has put on cytomid 250 But as I do my part of research cytomid in women is for pcod So does bilateral polycystic ovaries mean pcod?? Can u have pcod even if you have regular menses And also is cytomid safe for me to take

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

PCOD is polycystic ovarian syndrome and can have various symptoms. Your body is able to tackle the problem till now so do not worry. You can have a normal hormonal profile inspite of having PCOD. Hope this helps.