Cone problem
Could u pls suggest any  good doctor in Andheri(E) for the cone problem. I m having cone on my foot since 1 mnth.
119 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

I am guessing what you mean is corn so kindly consult a general surgeon or orthopaedic surgeon in your area if you don't mind coming to ghatkopar west you can consult me in Nulife Hospital
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?