Condom breakage
Just stopped my birth control pill. I got my period. Today is my 5th day. I had sex with my husband. The condom didn't break or leak but my husband saw some white thing on the top of his penis. He says that it must be vaginal discharge since I'm having a vaginal infection. I Checked the condom twice, there was no leakage. Is there anything to worry about?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Worry about what? It could be vaginal discharge.  If you are having any fungal infection, then its recommended that you get it treated. If you are worried about pregnancy, then you are in your semi fertile stage of your cycle in which the chances of pregnancy are very slim. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.