Concern about a doubt

Hi doctor. My cousin have a doubt and gut feeling that if sombody mix ear wax in alcohol then the person will must get stomach tuemar within 3 months and that person can not survive at all. This thing is settle down in his brain. Please can you tell that is it possible or not. I know it's weird question but I need to know to help him seriously. Thankyou

Harisha N L

It's not possible nothing to worry... You can take him nearest ent surgeon and discuss the issues with him they will assure him...other possibility is he might be having some psychiatric disorder...Consult nearest psychiatrist as he may require detailed counseling session...With that tell him to fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.