Conceiving problem

Hii,I am 28 yrs,I had 2 abortions before 4 years with oral pills,first time we got abortion pills from doc and after 3 months when I again got pregnant we took pills from the chemist,and we didn't tried after that,my periods are regular,now I want to conceive and trying from 6 months but didn't get succeed,this month we went to a gynecologist and she prescribed all 9 tablets for two months,and advised to wait for 2 months,and if we couldn't succeed in these 2 months then she said for some tests,I want to know does past abortion could damaged my fallopian tubes,and this is the and reason for not getting pregnant,plz help me,I am too much worried.

Doctor Answers (1) on Conceiving problem

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.. difficulty in conceiving could be due to husband or wife related causes or both.. please get yourself evaluated completely.sometimes even both are normal yet there might be difficulty in conceiving due to improper timing and method of intercourse.. have intercourse during 10th to 20th day of your cycle.. it's during that time you will ovulate( produce egg) and chances of fertilisation is high.. continue taking medicines prescribed by your doctor and wait for 2 months.. if still couldn't conceive then get al tests done so that reason for infertility could be known.. and your past taking medicines(medical abortion) wouldn't have affected your present wanted pregnancy.. if at al you had undergone surgical abortion then it could have damaged your uterus leading to difficulty in conceiving now.. so don't worry..