Con type of swollen thing
Some kind of swollen thing has come on my hand all of a sudden. Plz help to get rid of it. Pics attached.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arundathi Nagaraj
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello This looks like a viral wart for which you seem to have attempted some topical treatment! This needs to be removed - I suggest you consult a dermatologist, who will suggest cautery, radiosurgery or freezing it out (cryosurgery) for dealing with it.
Next Steps
consult dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?