Doctor Answers (2) on Colloid cyst
Colloid cyst of small size can always be managed conservatively but the symptoms which you have mentioned need to be considered. These lesions know to cause intermittent blockage of CSF leading to intermittent attack.
Other health issues will certainly decide whether he'll benefit from any intervention.
1. is patient overall health suitable for surgery
2. is condition requires surgery
3. by surgery is symptoms are relieved or not.
1.ur father is in old age , diabetic with cardiac history not suitable for surgery
2. lesion is very small can be managed conservatively. get an mri
3. offcourse symptoms which u have mentioned is because of other neurological problem will not get improved by surgery alone.
hope u can understand. u are welcome to contact me any time.