Collision with someone's head
We sleep in bed covered with mosquito net . I got up in mid night . My 4 year old son also woke up. I was getting back into the bed when in dark my son too tried coming out . I didn’t see. Our heads badly collided. Mine n my 4 year old son . I got hurt in head as my son's head is pretty hard built . It’s aching since then full night . Baby too cried becoz he too got Hurt. Put him to sleep somehow . Anything to worry ?

Consider for video consultation. It might give a better idea.

Take tab dolo 650.. consult a doctor for assessment if it persists.