Cold running nose
I have cold from past 10 months my nose is continuously running. Many doctors treated me but after the treatment is over I get bad cold

Take Homoeopathic medicine Allium cepa 30 2 dram pills 4-4-4 pills After 1/2 hour of meals. Follow up after 15 days. will change the medicine
Your information is inadequate need proper evaluation better talk to an ent specialist. A proper diagnosis has to be made. With the history you give me i think it is allergic rhinitis. And it is treatable.
Hello you need to prevent it!! Wear face mask Avoid dust,cold items Consult ent specialist and physician for further evaluation and treatment.

Sensation of cold water running down leg