Cold n cough
My daughter has severe cold. She is 2.5 years old and I have shown her to many doctors, since 1 year. No general medicine is working on her. I'm planning to try ayurvedic medicine.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar. I am an ENT Surgeon & also an Allergist. Let me examine your child. I could help you where others have failed.
Use this app to find me, look through my profile, read what my previouspatients have to say about me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriatetime and date to meet me and if necessary, use the map link to locate my clinic and summon an UBER cab to reach my clinic!
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Yes you may try ayurvedic medicine/ homeopathy/ alternative medicine etc. If still not better you may consult with an experienced ENT/ pediatrician.