Cold in the mornings
Normally I wake up with Cold and continuous sneezing. If i take half alerid ..i get relief immediately. Not sure if I can take it in long run. Please advice safe medicine which gives instant relief

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Till u consult ayurveda dr,, please have pop corn in night or maintain 3hrs after dinner to sleep. Apply coco oil on palm,feet,umbilicus n head by mixing camper.
Dr. Harisha N L

Suggestive of allergy...try to find to what you are allergic(like pillow, bedsheets, blanket etc) and avoid it...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and for treatment modalities.