Cold due to excess heat
I'm having running nose and feverish. Body pain from past 4 days. I have tried cold act, dolo650. Also water vapour therapy. But has helped. It's bleeding at times when I clean my nose. Also I feel something decayed in my nose internally. Which makes me feel even more uncomfortable to breath.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Stop this self medication and meet an ENT Specialist immediately. Use the practo app to select a good doctor near you. If you reside close to Basaveshwaranagar, you are most welcome to drop into my clinic for a proper clinical assessment and further management of your illness.