Cold cough Rashes problem

The cold cough fever started when she was 4yrs old. After every 15 20 days she used to get this problem then 7-10 medicines goes on then one week she is ok and then again same problems starts. Now i started giving her homeopathic medicines for cold cough fever problem and her condition is in control but now rashes started from last one week on whole body red bumpy itchy and especially in the morning she wakes up with full body rashes and swelling on eyes and face. After applying coconut oil and boroline antiseptic cream rashes go away during day time and then again next day morning same thing occurs. Before doctors told me that she is suffering from allergic bronchitis. Kindly help me to know what is it?

Doctor Answers (1) on Cold cough Rashes problem

Dr. Meeta Desai Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
It appears that kid is atopic. She may be suffering from urticaria where itch and rash and swelling happens.
a dermatologist would rule out rash due to medicine or infection. till then she can take Allegra syrup.