Cold, blocked nostrils
I'm suffering from sneezing and blocked nostrils, running nose, and I've been getting rid of nose-juices every 30 min. It's thick n pale yellowish-Green. I have not taken any medication yet. Please suggest what to do. I'm new in pune, so don't know which doctor i should go to. Thanks.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, sir it is simple cold which got the secondary bacterial infection (yellow discharge from nose). If you have cough, headache, throat pain, earache, fever, itching of eyes, you need to consult a general physician or if possible ENT specialist (if you get these frequently like once in a month or more).