Cold And Fever

I recovered from a viral infection 15-20 days before only.It had lasted for almost a month.Now I was recovering from it from last 15 days.Yesterday I was cleaning my room and I did it almost for an hour as it was very messy and had lot of dust,than suddenly after sometime I started having cold,my one side of nose is blocked,I am also feeling slight itchiness in my throat.Today morning I came to the office and now I am feeling slight weakness and also slight fever.I have not checked the fever but it feels like I am having.So what can be the possible reason for that?What should I do it cure it?

Doctor Answers (1) on Cold And Fever

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Dust allergy is commonly seen in most people... Since you were exposed to dust yesterday ,you are having these symptoms.. Gargle with salt water, take steam inhalation.. You shouldn't have done that cleaning work.. If possible take leave and rest well...