Cold and fever drng prgnc

Dear Dr, My wife is suffering from fever since 2 days. Initially Dr suggest crocin but in vain. Please let me know whom I should consult gynaecologist or any other Dr..
views-icons 57 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Sir, Any fever in pregnancy has to be taken seriously as it has serious implications of the health of the mother as well as the baby. The cause of fever should be investigated,  hence I recommend that you visit a Gynaecologist first who shall refer you further if needed: Please mention to your physician Duration of fever with recording of temperature and time. Presence of rash Presence of urinary or stool difficulty. Breathing difficulty, cough or chest pain. Abdominal pain Presence of communicable illnesses like dengue, malaria, TB, H1N1 in your family and community, hepatitis. Also mention all the vaccination recieved by her till date. Regards, Aditi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?