Cold and cough with fever

My son is having cold n cough with lil fever and has vomitted once yesterday of milk n sputum. Running nose and cough with ingested chest sound is also occuring occasionally...not having food properly...has developed caries problem on tooth

Doctor Answers (1) on Cold and cough with fever

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.first thing is I would advice to maintain a temperature chart and monitor every 6 th hrly.. can continue the medication paracetamol...but you also need to do tepid sponging...make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. ..
I suggest you to take steam atleast 3 times in a day..it will help in relieving your cold...try to have warm water and food..cover yourself well...you may need anti histamines like cetrizine for cold .. consult a physician ..thank you  take rest and consult a physician for examination...thank you