Cold and cough with fever

My son is having cold n cough with lil fever and has vomitted once yesterday of milk n sputum. Running nose and cough with ingested chest sound is also occuring occasionally...not having food properly...has developed caries problem on tooth

Hello.first thing is I would advice to maintain a temperature chart and monitor every 6 th hrly.. can continue the medication paracetamol...but you also need to do tepid sponging...make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. .. I suggest you to take steam atleast 3 times in a day..it will help in relieving your cold...try to have warm water and food..cover yourself well...you may need anti histamines like cetrizine for cold .. consult a physician ..thank you  take rest and consult a physician for examination...thank you