COLD AND COUGH
I HAVE PERMANENT PROBLEM OF COLD AND COUGH NO MEDICINE SUITES ME.KINDLY SUGGEST ME THE SPECIALIST DOCTOR FOR THIS ALLERGIC PROBLEM.

Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Mumbai
I understand how you must be feeling because of repeated cold and cough problems. As the complaint keeps on reappearing again It is better you make a timetable of daily routine of all intake items so that you can come to know the causative factor when the complaint crops up.Also you can build better immunity by taking more of fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables and going for brisk walking and deep breathing exercises.Please do try all this and I hope it helps you in reducing your complaint.Thank you