Cold and cough
I am normal during day time till some 1 o'clock then i suffer from nostril blockage and it continues till night and it become worse at night. i cant even breathe at night properly.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Madam, You need to be questioned to know the real cause. Get back to me for advice.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take tuberculinum 200 - 1 dose today. From tomorrow take arsenic 30 - twice a day. Tell after 1 week. You will be relived much. And alongside this wear mask in daytime as told by Dr Pratap.
Dr. Prathap Kumar.M.P
Hi, This is typical of allergic problem. You breathe polluted air in the morning, by afternoon you'll have allergic reaction which increases during night. Try to wear mask while going out. If you are living in a dusty area it's better to we are mask. Take Tablet Levociterizine 1 tab twice daily. If you don't get relief then please consult a general physician. Hope this helps