Cold&bodypain bt no fever

I have been facing mild cold and pain in my right ankle and both my hands, especially the joints of the finger. I noticed similar problem with my mother as well since the past 2 days. she has Cold and pain in the leg. Two of our neighbours have chikungunya and we were initially scared that we too might be facing the same. However, it's been nearly a week now since the cold n pain started and, there is no sign of fever or anything. Just the cold and the pain in particular places. What could this be? Is there anything we could do about it without having to take heavy medication? Kindly guide.

Hello well I suggest you to take the medicine for cold and drink water and have food properly and on time for now ...sometimes it happens that without without fever also joint pains will be there.... joint Pains will be there which is a symptom of viral fever it's better you consult physician once...