Cognitive behavioral trpy

Hello, I had been diagnosed of GAD and depression earlier. The doctor had recommended to take up Cognitive behavioral therapy. I am looking for good resources to read and relevant recommendations. Due to nature of my job It would be great if I there is an option for online session and counseling.
views-icons 73 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

First start consulting a Pyschological Counsellor for one session atleast personally in your city and then according to your convenience schedule your sessions either personally or online. As far as the resources to recommend I would suggest better consult first then seek from suggestions from them itself which is suited for you.
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, you will need to be evaluated for the first time . After that, CBT an be initiated . Relevant information can be read on patient information of NHS, Mayo clinic, American psychiatric society. Online CBT is possible for follow ups , but the first few session will have to be done in person