Cognitive behavioral trpy

Hello, I had been diagnosed of GAD and depression earlier. The doctor had recommended to take up Cognitive behavioral therapy. I am looking for good resources to read and relevant recommendations. Due to nature of my job It would be great if I there is an option for online session and counseling.

Doctor Answers (2) on Cognitive behavioral trpy

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
First start consulting a Pyschological Counsellor for one session atleast personally in your city and then according to your convenience schedule your sessions either personally or online. As far as the resources to recommend I would suggest better consult first then seek from suggestions from them itself which is suited for you.
Hello, you will need to be evaluated for the first time . After that, CBT an be initiated . Relevant information can be read on patient information of NHS, Mayo clinic, American psychiatric society. Online CBT is possible for follow ups , but the first few session will have to be done in person