COD LIVER OIL CAPSULE
Is it safe for a young teenagers to consume cod liver oil capsule 1/day? Is it useful or harmful? I read in newspaper regarding benefits of cod liver oil. I've decided to consume them. Can a Male,19 year old consume them? Will there be any side effects? Thanks In Advance.

Hi..... Cod liver oil is a dietary supplement derived from codfish that contains high amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, and omega-3 fatty acids..... Vitamins A and D, along with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, are all essential nutrients, meaning that the body can't make them on its own. The only way to get these vital nutrients is by eating foods or taking supplements that contain them. ....