Cnemis pain
Few days back I feel into a empty pit hurting my cnemis & developed a scar over there. It's been around 5 day's now since the incident it still hurts when I touched that scar & it hurts me when I try to run. The pit was around 4 ft deep. What should I do?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take a tab. Zerodol-sp twice a day after food for some 3 or 5 days. It will gradually decrease. Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.