Probable causes of Headache maybe:-
1) Sinusitis - Chronic Cold
3) Nasal Block due to Nasal Polyps
4) DNS - Deviated Nasal Septum
5) Aggravated Dosha - Kaph Dosha - Vat Dosha and Pitta Dosha
6) Allergy and poor Immunity
10) Acidity-Gas and Gastritis
11) Low or High BP
12) Anxiety - Stress - Tension
13) Day Time sleep
14) Late Night working
15) Unhealthy food habits
16) Unhealthy Lifestyle
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive treatment is needed.
*According to Disease and it's root causes line of treatment has to be planned.
*Medicines, Panchkarm - Nasyam, Food - Lifestyle modification are advised.
*Visit personally for proper management. Or Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video.
Hello. Nasya is a good option. You have 2 options in Nasya. 1) Go to an Ayurveda doctor and undergo Nasya after assessment of your condition. 2) After a course of nasya, ask your doctor to teach you Pratimarsha Nasya. This is to be practiced at home regularly as a preventive measure.