Cluster headache
Headache problem problem on daily basis.So i need best doctor for best treatment . Head is paining with watery eyes and vomiting for 2 hours.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. Sorry to hear about this. You should meet a neurologist who will reach a correct diagnosis and start appropriate treatment. Cluster headache, migraine, tension headache can be easily treated once a correct diagnosis is made. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?