Clonazepam
I am having clonazepam 0.25 mg for quite sometime as was daigonised with generalised anxiety disorder as I had symptoms of dizziness. Now I want to withdraw this but every alternate day I have to take it as I again develop a tendency of dizziness and headache. First I use to have zaptra 0.5 mg but now for last 2 years I have brought down to alternate day .25mg clonazepam. Pls suggest way out to withdraw.

Hello You can reduce it gradually like u have done..make it half alternate day , then half every 3 days and then stop..if symptoms persist we can start a different molecule...consult any psychiatrist regarding the same
Hi please consult your psychiatrist from whom you are taking treatment.
Hello, you can even reduce it even more by consuming 1/2 tablet of 0.25 mg every alternate day and then slowly tapering it off. If the symptoms resurface then kindly show a psychiatrist for further advice