Clear skin
I need to know what medication should I use to have clear face. I get occasional pimples and have red spots on my face. What should I apply to get results fast??

Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
Use stronger soap like Dettol for reducing oiliness and bacteria on skin. Consult dermatologist for a proper medication. If there are less pimples, cream may be enough. Bigger or more pimples need tablets too. Skin turnover time is 1 month or about 28 days. Any pimple patient may expect around 80 % improvement after 3 months of treatment. So, there is no " fast " approach to treatment. Once a month follow up visits are advised. Kindly consult dermatologist early and follow instructions - that will prevent black marks and scars too . Good luck !