Hello doctor Which doctor I have to consult for circumstance operation. Please suggess me in Hyderabad.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have to consult a general surgeon for circumcision operation. You can find best general surgeons near you using the practo app itself, give it a try. Also, you can visit any good hospital near you and consult a general surgeon there. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar j jain, Balaji clinic. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?