Chronic Yeast infection
I had unprotected sex with a girl at the beginning of 2016, after which I started experiencing swollen foreskin, redness on glans, burning and itchy around the glans. I got tested for STI (Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Syphilis), the results were all negative. The doctor said it's yeast infection and prescribed Clotrimaderm cream which I used for 3 weeks. The symptoms got better but not completely. I went back and doctor said it could be bacterial Balanitis and give me Flagyl (metronidazole). But after 2 months and trying another cream Lamisal and oral pill (Diflucan), i can still feel and burning sensation around the glans from time to time. I had unprotected sex with a girl in June, she developed yeast infection and bacterial infection, she's sure she got it from me as she had not had sex in a year. I used anti fungal creams for 2 more months, but I can still feel burning sensation now and also notice a fishy smell from my glans. Is it a chronic yeast infection or it could be bacterial?

Hello.... Fishy smell is not normal ... Urinary tract infection could cause fishy smell ... Urine routine and culture sensitivity is needed... Pus culture helps to detect probable cause... Use dusting powder. Consult urologist once in the nearest hospital......