Doctor Answers (1) on Chronic gastritis
follow these simple advice for your problem.
1. have lots of water.
2. have high fiber diet.
3. have curd everyday.
4. avoid oily and spicy foods.
5. reduce salt intake.
6. avoid smoking and alcohol.
7. avoid coffee and tea.
8. don't sleep immediately after food. have light dinner.
9. keep your head level above your chest level when you sleep.
10. do suryanamaskar/ yoga/ meditation.
11. if you are overweight, consider weight loss.
12. take a tablet pantoprazole 40mg once before food if problem becomes severe.
if it still persists, you will have to consult a gastroenterologist and also might need endoscopy.