Chronic cold

I am suffering from chronic cold for last 5 years. Its not an allergic one.What could be the solution for this?
views-icons 56 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Chronic Rhinosinusitis- consult your local ENT Specialist & get a CT Scan done of your paranasal Sinuses.... This will clinch the diagnosis & help your doctor decide on. He plan of management of your condition
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?